Friday, May 18, 2012

Easier said than done.

You know how people keep saying they're trying to be a better person? Well, I'm the epitome of that kind of hypocrite people.
Why do I say that? Well, I know I've never been a good person. I know that. I'm always saying "okay, tomorrow you MUST be good. Control your emotions, suppress you anger, be careful of what you speak." but  when I meet friends I forget about all of that.
I say things I shouldn't say - I back stab, I talk about people's faults and what not. I never look at my own faults. It's bad but I know I have to admit it. I cannot lie to myself.
This won't do good in the long run. I have to start controlling myself. "Ask God and He will help you" indeed.  But without an effort to change, I will never benefit anything. Wallahualam.

Anyway. I have to think about what I have done in the past. I can't turn back time and change everything now can't I? I will just have to strive to be a good person - not great yet, 'cause I'm nooooo way near that. Start small.

Ok, Ivana. Get a grip of yourself. *_*

No comments: