Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Obsessed.

However OBSESSED I am with this guy I know it's not right to think like this. It's like, I don't know what's happening to me but I am soooooo OBSESSED 100%. I have to stop this obsession, it's not healthy. sigh. He's not even into me anyway so why should I think about him? It's so weird also 'cause every time he's near I get pumped up and my heart beats a tad faster. Love is playing tricks on me. Yet again, how do I know whether it's love. I just can't see myself marrying and having children with him. Preposterous

1 comment:

tien mie said...

omg i know how tht feels..yeah kinda unhealthy, but i still go on and think like tht too. coz we cant help it rite!! so i tink jz go wit d flow babe.. if u wana think about him, then go ahead.. lol! gives u satisfation :P