Monday, May 14, 2012

I will never be good enough for you.

So I am finally able to log into my blog. Thank God. I've missed it. Anyway. There's this boy right. Who I obviously like. But he doesn't seem to like me back. I'm not sure whether I'm ok with it or I'm just to egoistic to accept this. He's a difficult person to comprehend. He's just too cool for me I guess.
The worst part is I can't see us together as being a couple or husband and wife (yes, I think that far) because we are just like fire and ice. I'm totally a different character than he is.
He never really show me interest even though I try to show him I'm interest. He always talks about pretty girls (which is kind of a turn off actually) but I don't know why I'm still crazy about him??!
It's like, every time he's near my heart would be racing madly. No joke. I've never felt like this about a guy. And I'm always so self-concious about my image whenever he's around. I mean, I know I'm not that pretty or up to par with his standards or requirement. I just hope I could stop thinking about him. It's not cool to like a person who doesn't show interest. I don't like to waste my time thinking about him but I can't help it! God, help me here!!

No comments: